Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Check up tomorrow

Today, I called Dr. Reinisch's office and set up post op appointment for tomorrow. Jack and I will fly to Burbank tomorrow and see Dr. Reinisch and then fly back. Chris was able to use his frequent flyer tickets on Southwest, but we only had two tickets, so it will just be Jack and I. Dr. Roberson was very comfortable with us flying - that was our main concern. Chris was asking how I would be able to carry everything - kid, car seat, stroller, backpack... I said that I will have the magic of a very cute, charming little boy with a huge head bandage - people will help me, right? I will let you know tomorrow!

Jack's swollen eye is back to normal and the puffiness is gone from his face. He is getting a little bit too used to all the attention and pampering. I expect that we will be facing a detox period when he is healed up...

More soon.

No comments: