Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 40 - The Phone is fun...

Last night I was on a trip for work. I usually call home in the evening. I often talk to all the kids and last Jack. Jack usually has the phone held up in front of him and he hears me through his BAHA. Well, his BAHA is still broken. For the first time, Jack held the phone up to his ear and had a conversation with me! It was really awesome!

Not much time to write, but here is a picture of Jack's ear. He scratched it a little when he conked his head on the pew at church on Sunday. We put antibiotic ointment on it and it seems to be healing.




More soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being the very first beneficiary of the combined procedure, I have been following the progress of little Jack through your blog and am delighted for him & you. He has a really great mom! - Rajesh Shankar, India